Settlers, SNL, Trinity, UHL

Before you even think about making your first cold call, door knock or presentation...make sure ALL contracts are in order and you have all companies to work with, then spend a few weeks starting threads about what to wear, how to call DM leads, and how your presentation binder should look. Just before you get dressed for your first field day....STOP!! pick up the laptop and start some threads on which company is best to use for overweight, diabetics with a stroke more than 2 years ago.

Just need to get my contracts in order for FE. The company I'm currently with doesn't have a competitive product so I currently don't sell to that market unless someone can't be underwritten and then I have to go GI.

Last edited:
Re: Settlers, SNL, or UHL

Hahaha...I count 4.

Settlers, SNL, Trinity, UHL

He changed it while I was posting. As you can see in the title, it is Settlers, SNL and UHL.

I wonder if I should tell him no one gets paid just for contracting. It is all about actually writing business. Get 3 companies, a GI company and go to town.

Re: Settlers, SNL, or UHL

He changed it while I was posting. As you can see in the title, it is Settlers, SNL and UHL.

I wonder if I should tell him no one gets paid just for contracting. It is all about actually writing business. Get 3 companies, a GI company and go to town.

Settlers, SNL, Trinity, UHL <<<Here's the title I see. He must've changed the title. LOL

I agree, with the right 3 and a GI you can cover about anything except the young ones for GI.

Back