Shorter Learning Curve. Mass, Agla, Insphere and Asurea

BTW, when I compare the resources that MoO offers each agent, compared to Mass... it makes me think that Mass agents are helping the company to offer larger dividends because Mass doesn't seem to invest a lot into their people. Yes, their people get discounts on their systems and training... but it still comes out of the agent's pockets. (When you have over 7,000 agents nationwide, that can represent a large buying pool for many vendors - so of course, Mass would offer a discount so they don't have to invest.) This allows Mass to declare larger dividends when agents are self-financing their business tools. This may be common with other larger mutual career agency systems, but I can't speak with authority on that.

Just my own (probably bitter) observation. :)
How do you think Northwestern has such low expenses? The agent pays for all expenses, pays to attend the annual and regional meetings (flight, hotel, etc.) and they even pay to buy company literature, brochures, etc to show clients. Office, parking and the rest of it as well. NM pays for squat.

Back