• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

SIAA, Smart Choice or Iroquois Group

Mack attack Siaas contract is same u sell your agency they get 25% on your way out. Big Red read your contract big shooter.

I know EXACTLY what my contract says, and all the extra's I make, more than make up for that, and if you have a good book, you can make that 25% back in the sales price.

not rocket science. go sell some health insurance and leave the P&C guys alone

Alright Big Red, you win...you know everything...but I also sell P and C so you're not the only big gun in town. Go sell more P and C (I sell both). Gotcha.

Not holding myself out to be an expert but had a lot of experience with most of the premium aggregators in MD, DE, PA & FL. After talking to many agents who realized too late that they joined the wrong group for their particular situations, I can only stress that you need to take your time and talk to a lot of agents, especially those who have working relationships with the
networks/aggregators/franchisers, etc. that you are considering.
Once you narrow down your choices, have a professional review the contract before you sign it. If you have to pay a lawyer to do it, do it! Also, check with your respective State's Agents Associations and ask them if they have working knowledge of the
contract you are considering. If you are a Member, they may review it for free for you. The point is to make sure you have a full and clear understanding of what you may be joining. Get all your questions answered, to your full understanding.

Right now i sell life and health, so my p&c is worth 0. All I can say is siaa, is the best I have read. Big Red and myself, have disagreed more than we agreed. But he is right on siaa. I am going to be connected to a tag/plate business, so i need binding, right a way. Trying to deal directly with carriers with no track record, is difficult. Even progressive is a pain, and keeps blowing me off, They postponed my phone intereview twice. Erie, is an idea! But this don't call back. Bottom line it is hard to get in the game! I am sure i will cry a little bit if in i sell in 15 years, and have to give up 25%, but I will cry all the way to the bank!

RBA! where you been? (i tried to send you a pm)
I've been saving money and building renewals to hit siaa wide open because of all your bragging!
They tell me that they will help me with a business plan to get one or two appointments and I can graciously use the master agency for other stuff at lowered commissions. wtf?
so i call the master agency in the state next to me. same thing!
my wife won't move to Arizona.
does siaa know these master agencies are ruining their brand?

these siaa cheerleaders are making me laugh

fortunately, i have direct appts so while you're asking your master agency to quote a piece of business...i'm binding it

these siaa cheerleaders are making me laugh

fortunately, i have direct appts so while you're asking your master agency to quote a piece of business...i'm binding it

did you find a good group or do it the old fashioned way?

nope...gave them a shot....no better than the others.

found out that when you write 7 figures in new biz the preferred carriers open the door for you

best of luck fighting about the "have nots"

7 figures in new premium per year and you felt the need to sign up with smart choice?
anywho, how did you get started? is it a secret?

----------

i'll just go ahead and call bs. no one who writes 10,000,000 plus in new premium would need to come on here and brag and make fun of newbies. nor would they make the mistake of signing up with smart choice. even newbies call the carriers first. if you called the carriers with that much premium they would have gave you a golden pen to sign a contract with.
unless travelers requires 10,000,000 per year production now then I apologize.

----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Back