Silverscript Certs.........?

But they only wave the deductible for tiers 1 and 2 and at Walmart. I had the Humana last year. The Walmart plan's a good one.

Ritter's has got a new referral program that pays $25 and I guess they have all the companies. I might check that out.

Thats wat I mean If someone only has tier 1 & 2 I present both but if they have higher I look to medicare.gov

Thats wat I mean If someone only has tier 1 & 2 I present both but if they have higher I look to medicare.gov

I really don't want to mess with all that, so if SilverScripts isn't a good fit I think I'll let Ritter do the leg work and settle for $25. I'll have to check it out but it sounds like a good deal.

I really don't want to mess with all that, so if SilverScripts isn't a good fit I think I'll let Ritter do the leg work and settle for $25. I'll have to check it out but it sounds like a good deal.

I'd say the problem with this is Ritter then owns your database of people you send. But then, I thought..."Wait, so does Humana....UHC/AARP....."

Silly me.

But...but...as it was pointed out to me yesterday, Silverscript only does....scripts. :)

Liability = LOW

But we'll still put people where they fit best.

I'd say the problem with this is Ritter then owns your database of people you send. But then, I thought..."Wait, so does Humana....UHC/AARP....."

Silly me.

But...but...as it was pointed out to me yesterday, Silverscript only does....scripts. :)

Liability = LOW

But we'll still put people where they fit best.

That's true, but I think I'd be more concerned with the possibility of Humana contacting my clients than Ritter.

I have to study Ritter's program before I sign up for it. I'm only going to offer Silver Scripts. All I'd use the referral thing for is for those that Silver Scripts might not work for.

Your still going to have the headache of putting drugs in drug finder to determine which plan is best for them.

Takes all of 10 minutes yet in most cases gains you massive credibility as a trusted advisor.

Takes all of 10 minutes yet in most cases gains you massive credibility as a trusted advisor.

I agree. I have SS and Humana/Walmart certification. One or both are top 3 nearly every time. Deciding factor is Walmart. If something else pops up they can enroll for that but at least they know I helped them.

Back