• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Slip Me Your Thoughts

KRobby

Guru
1000 Post Club
How many of you fe bosses structure a money close asking where between a dollar a day and 10 dollars a day fits their budget? I know a few do, including timmy W. I like the concept, but wouldn't it be more effective to ask where between 5 and 10 (to start), or do most people not say how bouts 1? Input is highly appreciated.

-rob

How many of you fe bosses structure a money close asking where between a dollar a day and 10 dollars a day fits their budget? I know a few do, including timmy W. I like the concept, but wouldn't it be more effective to ask where between 5 and 10 (to start), or do most people not say how bouts 1? Input is highly appreciated.

-rob

I don't know of anyone that uses an amount per day. Certainly Tim W doesn't.

UK, you're in touch with him regularly right? Care to ask him? I'll believe you.

Yes, I converse with Tim regularly. I've heard his presentation dozens of times. I even did a role play for him once where I was prospect and he pitched me.

He has never once used an amount per day being affordable unless he changed to that in the last couple weeks. It has been a couple week since I've talked to him.

I used to use the money close and "go for the gold" like Tim, but I am WAY more concerns about getting an affordable plan first above the most premium.

To clarify, I do sell premium but match the premium to approximately what it would cost for what the prospect is wanting in face.

It's not about what you sell, but what you keep in this business.

I've seen both start at the top and done majority present middle numbers. Maybe I'm selling myself short but I'd rather write 8-10 30-50/mo apps a week then have a few elephant charge backs to overcome.

Doesn't he do the "price per month" schtick? Starting way high and moving down?

I thought he does both (one starting at 200) and the originator of the dollar a day alternative to that, but uk is a stand up guy he'll clarify if i have the wrong guy (or the right guy who determined it's not as effective).

Dollar a day gimmick has been around since before Rouse started. What's really bad is those dirt-bags who say "pennies per day".

Yes, I converse with Tim regularly. I've heard his presentation dozens of times. I even did a role play for him once where I was prospect and he pitched me.

He has never once used an amount per day being affordable unless he changed to that in the last couple weeks. It has been a couple week since I've talked to him.

Did he close you?

Back