• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

SNL Trip 2017

21eqn0n.jpg

Awesome Pic TPAAgent! From left to right: Benny "THE BULL" Boman Tommy Overton Doug "Agentguy5" Matt "SPUR CITY" Mungia (Dead center of pic) TPAAgent Brian "BIG HOSS" Ross Jim Boyles

I think it's Photoshopped. None of you look that good in real life.

Some of the coolest agents I've ever been around- No egos, No hollier than thou.. just super cool dudes.. NFL72? That dude had me rolling... dudes about the funniest guy I've ever had a beer with... Had a blast, look forward to seeing you cats in Alaska-

Hey TPAA where did you take off to. I got up form the table to go get my yoyo and when I came back you were gone. You didn't miss much though. I did about 5 or 6 tricks and it became quite obvious that somebody was going to get hurt.

The following morning my girlfriend said to me. "Boy, you must have been really wasted. You couldn't do ****. Its a good thing you put it away when you did!"

I just got back about 2 hours ago. We spent 3 more days in Chiang Mai. Got to ride elephants out in the jungle etc. That was tons of fun!

my flight back consisted of 24 hours of in the air time and over 37 hours counting lay overs. overall a vary brutal 37 hours.

Hey TPAA where did you take off to. I got up form the table to go get my yoyo and when I came back you were gone. You didn't miss much though. I did about 5 or 6 tricks and it became quite obvious that somebody was going to get hurt.

The following morning my girlfriend said to me. "Boy, you must have been really wasted. You couldn't do ****. Its a good thing you put it away when you did!"

I just got back about 2 hours ago. We spent 3 more days in Chiang Mai. Got to ride elephants out in the jungle etc. That was tons of fun!

my flight back consisted of 24 hours of in the air time and over 37 hours counting lay overs. overall a vary brutal 37 hours.

Lol, you went with your wife to the bathroom- waited around for a good 40 minutes.. figured you fell out somewhere on those Bogo bucket beers we bought- had a flight the next morning at 6 am.. had to get the luggage pack and out the door by 5am.. We'll do it up in Alaska.. Hopefully they have gambling tables on the ship... We'll sneak out at 2am and take one of them inflatable life boats and row to shore and go pickup some midget eskimos chicks...

Some of the coolest agents I've ever been around- No egos, No hollier than thou.. just super cool dudes.. NFL72? That dude had me rolling... dudes about the funniest guy I've ever had a beer with... Had a blast, look forward to seeing you cats in Alaska-

It was definitely a great time. Very cool guys and like you said no ego. Pleasure meeting the ones I hadn't met yet.

Back