So Hard to Find Perfect Brokerage

I miss and don't miss Los Angeles. I was more of an OC kinda guy anyway.

But it must be a great place for FE and Retirement Investing. Good luck to you

Great idea, FE and retirement investment. They go hand in hand. Go for it. Do not wait. Just do it!
Thank you...just got off the phone with Jered from Merrell Insurance Group out in Taxes. I'm going to get started with them and they have a lot of the companies you guys mentioned here. I'll start as a broker lol 110%...yeaaaaaaaaah! I'm all about that life!

Hello,

How are you looking? I'm a little curious because I'm in the same boat.

You're in California? Which area? I am from there

Chris

I am also in the same boat. I'm from calif as well. I mentioned companies like NAA and Insphere and everyone on here rips them a new one. I've been looking for a company for 6 months and no luck, I'm not to sure what to do at this point.

I am also in the same boat. I'm from calif as well. I mentioned companies like NAA and Insphere and everyone on here rips them a new one. I've been looking for a company for 6 months and no luck, I'm not to sure what to do at this point.

I have been searching since February interviewed with almost 20 companies. Its a process. Find ur niche and look for agency that is willing to train you and offer you great commission. I finally found my niche n was easily able to locate a company that meets my requirements. Thanks to this forum. Good luck, never give up hope guys. Ur perfect company is out there waiting to embrace you.

I would stay away from Insphere and NAA. I looked into them when I made the decision to go Indy, they are basically the exact same company. Its all about recruiting with them and is basically just a micro-managed pyramid nightmare...

I recommend Precision Senior Marketing, thats the IMO I went with and have had nothing but a great experience so far. From my understanding its owned by 2 brothers that have been in the business for awhile. They have company direct contracts and are always there for support if you need it.

"Find ur niche and look for agency that is willing to train you and offer you great commission. I finally found my niche n was easily able to locate a company that meets my requirements."
You found your special purpose?

I would stay away from Insphere and NAA. I looked into them when I made the decision to go Indy, they are basically the exact same company. Its all about recruiting with them and is basically just a micro-managed pyramid nightmare...

I recommend Precision Senior Marketing, thats the IMO I went with and have had nothing but a great experience so far. From my understanding its owned by 2 brothers that have been in the business for awhile. They have company direct contracts and are always there for support if you need it.

How is their training? I need to get in with a company that is going to train me and it seems like these bigger companies offer training for newbys.

Honestly, if your brand to to the business, it might be better to start at a captive agency until you feel comfortable going on your own. That or find someone that is a seasoned and proven producer to take you under their wing. I started at Bankers before I went indy. Though I highly recommend NOT starting there, without the training and tutoring from successful agents, I wouldn't be as productive as I am today. Just make sure you do your research on the company before you sign anything. Precision will help you with anything you need as well as point out good training, however it just depends on how fast you pick things up. There is a LOT to learn in the insurance world, especially in life, Medicare, LTC and annuity.

Last edited:
I know, but I know I dont need to know everything to get started. I will call the carrier's call center if I need help.

Back