Social Security Billing Form

Read the conditional receipt on TA's application. It does NOT say they are covered upon approval. It clearly states they are covered upon receiving the "first initial premium for that application has been received by the company or an agent acting on its behalf (the "effective date")"

To your own definition - you're a liar!

Get butthurt often? I wasn't talking about the conditional receipt or did I even mention the conditional receipt. The policy says what day it goes in force and that does not match the first draft.

And at their website it will show "placed in force" before it's ever drafted.

Get butthurt often? I wasn't talking about the conditional receipt or did I even mention the conditional receipt. The policy says what day it goes in force and that does not match the first draft.

And at their website it will show "placed in force" before it's ever drafted.

Only when I eat Mexican food... You didn't mention the conditional receipt because if you did then you would understand why the other agent had a death claims that the client didn't make their first payment and TA didn't pay. The policy isn't in effect until the effective date which is the date the first payment is made.

Seems like he's out to get JD,prove him wrong.

I'm not out to prove him wrong, I've already proved him wrong three times And everytime I give him proof he is wrong he quits responding. I don't know who he is, I'm sure he is a decent guy, he's just dumb :)

----------

Who is your upline ?

Pm me. I know who your upline is and he is a great guy, I wouldn't leave him if you are looking too.

Well with FBL if the ssb date is within 7 days of the sig date it has to go to the next month billing date. It is what it is.

The work around with Trans is to set up the initial draft as normal EFT Draft using the desired Draft Date.... Feb 3 for example. Also get a SS form Signed, but do not send in.

After policy issues and draft is sent call policy holder services and send in the SSB authorization for the March 3 Draft by mid Feb for SS Billing.

You can also send in the TA SSB form for existing clients and switch them to this billing especially when you get an NSF..... We did that for nearly everyone last year 2015 and never had any more issues with that client that was on Social Security.

The work around with Trans is to set up the initial draft as normal EFT Draft using the desired Draft Date.... Feb 3 for example. Also get a SS form Signed, but do not send in. After policy issues and draft is sent call policy holder services and send in the SSB authorization for the March 3 Draft by mid Feb for SS Billing. You can also send in the TA SSB form for existing clients and switch them to this billing especially when you get an NSF..... We did that for nearly everyone last year 2015 and never had any more issues with that client that was on Social Security.
That's what's up. I tried this w SNL and policyholder services acted like they didn't even know what a ssb form was. However, that's really the only challenge I've had w them so I can't complain.

Last edited:
The work around with Trans is to set up the initial draft as normal EFT Draft using the desired Draft Date.... Feb 3 for example. Also get a SS form Signed, but do not send in.

After policy issues and draft is sent call policy holder services and send in the SSB authorization for the March 3 Draft by mid Feb for SS Billing.

You can also send in the TA SSB form for existing clients and switch them to this billing especially when you get an NSF..... We did that for nearly everyone last year 2015 and never had any more issues with that client that was on Social Security.

You are spot on with this post.

The only exception is when using the form with a DE card,if within 10 business days of the effective date,the 28th,the initial debit can be up to 45-50 days from the app date.

Is there any other answer Skipper ?

You are spot on with this post. The only exception is when using the form with a DE card,if within 10 business days of the effective date,the 28th,the initial debit can be up to 45-50 days from the app date. Is there any other answer Skipper ?

Are you guys doing this just to get paid faster?

Back