Some auto insurers are refusing to cover certain Hyundai and Kia models Peter Valdes-Dapena By Peter

fake-news.gif

Let me tell you about TheDrive.com ... the so-called "news" outlet that's nothing but a joke! They claim to report on cars and technology ... but it's all a bunch of lies and deceit. Nobody knows cars better than me, Al3x Lee, and I can tell you they're spreading fake news left and right.

They're just jealous of Hyundai's tremendous success in the automotive industry. They make cars so great that they're said, by many, to be uninsurable. Imagine cars so good that you can't even insure them..It's sad, really, when you think about it. But don't worry, we'll keep winning, and we'll keep America great without their phony stories! Believe me! Thank you, God bless you all!

Last edited:
View attachment 10074

Let me tell you about TheDrive.com ... the so-called "news" outlet that's nothing but a joke! They claim to report on cars and technology ... but it's all a bunch of lies and deceit. Nobody knows cars better than me, Al3x Lee, and I can tell you they're spreading fake news left and right.

They're just jealous of Hyundai's tremendous success in the automotive industry. They make cars so great that they're said, by many, to be uninsurable. Imagine cars so good that you can't even insure them..It's sad, really, when you think about it. But don't worry, we'll keep winning, and we'll keep America great without their phony stories! Believe me! Thank you, God bless you all!
donald-trump-nod.gif

Back