Something profitable you might want to try

Re: Something profitable you might want to try!!

Shannon,
One thing to keep in mind is that if you are working for an agency that primarily caters to the dealerships, If you sign the dealerships up for this product you may be taking away your managements niche market.

If your agency relies on dealerships for their target market, they may not need your services as desperatly as they did before. You will be allowing them to cut out the middle man to insure their customers and that middle man is YOUR AGENCY.

Just a thought....

So do you pitch this as a product only for sales to customers w/o proof of insurance or would also work for loaner cars when customer's car is in for repairs?

hey tim, can you give me tips on how to sign up dealerships, i have found that they all treat you like dirt cause they feel you need them, im a new agent in georgia and im having a really hard time now, so any help you can provide will be awesome and appreciated thanks:biggrin:

Re: Something profitable you might want to try!!

If you would like to know the process that I used in setting appointments and signing the dealerships up. Let me know.

I having been looking into this and wanted to know your process of getting dealerships to signup with you? Also how has the retension been from the clients you get from these dealerships?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nevermind I did not see page two. Thanks shannon

Last edited:
just spoke with Barbara King. She said they are now approved in 40+ states and need agents specifically in the SEast. I think I will try the product out with a few local dealers.

Thanks for the original post....

Just came across this post. Has this worked for anyone yet? I just opened my office 2 months ago and could use some extra income. Another question is do you need direct appointments? Are you using your own carriers? How does this work EXACTLY?

Back