Staff Cell Phone Use

I know heaven forbid I don't allow people to use their personal cell phones on MY TIME... I am such a bad person.

Try doing that working for McDonalds and see what happens.

Personal pet peeve of mine.... I go into a restaurant and the host/hostess has a bluetooth thing in their ear. Are they going to take a call while I'm being seated?

Or...

I go up to the cash register to pay and the cashier has a bluetooth thing in their ear. Hey, I am the customer and I should be the focus of attention for 1.5 minutes while I check out.

Dan

My pet peeve is the customer who never stops talking on the cell phone while the cashier is trying to communicate during the transaction:1rolleyes:guess rudeness is ok if you're a customer?

Made some huge changes in my office a few years ago that included a totally new gameplan. Met with employees, explained what I expected and gave an option to come along or be left behind....ended up cleaning house and keeping one of four. End result...production and efficiency has increased well over 20% per year since. Team players who know what's expected and strive to help achieve agency goals and... what happens to slackers:1wink: Personally,I think you've got a bunch of slackers.

Back