• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

State Flags

Which one do you want..

Flags of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia quote]

Geez, I didn't know that there was more than one Confederate flag. But, heck, I am a Damn Yankee---I'll leave up to the agents from the South to make a choice!:goofy:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am in a very cold state right now. Perhaps...I will not emerge alive.

Chumps, I thought you would head back to Beirut----it is about 60 degrees there!:cool:

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you guys know, that you may use your state flag, which after selection will be displayed below you avatar and posts count on threads.

Regards,
Val.

The flags are too small for an old geezer like me to see who they are! Besides, I only know a couple of state flags, and can't figure out who's on first, (or if what's on second....)

How about putting the Name of the state under the flag?

The flags are too small for an old geezer like me to see who they are! Besides, I only know a couple of state flags, and can't figure out who's on first, (or if what's on second....)

I agree retread. My eyes aren't what they used to be. If you put your cursor over the flag you will see the name of the state.

Still would like the flags to be larger...

I see very few users actually putting their flags on their profile.

Is this a sign that you guys are waiting until Jan 20 to put this flag instead. :)

[imgreflect]http://www.sff.net/people/raymund/uploaded_images/Obama-logo-712332.jpg[/imgreflect]

No hard feelings. This was a joke

Happy Holidays..

Do you think we would be put in jail for burning "the One's" flag?

I agree retread. My eyes aren't what they used to be. If you put your cursor over the flag you will see the name of the state.

Still would like the flags to be larger...

I believe that large flags would draw the attention away from actual discussion and as explained above, if you hover your mouse over the flag, the title with state's name will appear.

Do you think we would be put in jail for burning "the One's" flag?

Yes We Can.

Maybe :1biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Of course I already selected mine. I hope you don't mind for including my country in US list.
Some wishful thinking, eh ?
:)
Regards,
Val.

Actually that is a smart move on your part. We are thinking about expelling Illinois from the United States so we will have an opening for a new state soon.

:cool:

Back