Stratecision

newengland_Dan

Anyone using a multi carrier quoting program that is better than stratecision? Something that does good point of sale illustration would be nice and cheaper? Maybe? Windows 8 compatible is also a must for me, since i just bought a new samsung ATIV.

So your answer then would be "no" I take it, stratecision is the only real option, and I while I agree that 300/yr isn't too bad, for me the point is...as a new agent coming in, I've already got a significant amount of time and dollars invested into getting this thing off the ground. As such, I'm trying to trim expenses every place I can. Not to mention...but I'm going to anyway....the user interface in strat looks like it belongs in Windows 95! Not to knock it really, it is simple, reliable, albeit a bit utilitarian!

As stated by LTCAdviser, StrateCision is the best multi-quote software available.

The only other viable alternative (and, at no cost) would be to get appointed with all carriers and use their own quote software.

So your answer then would be "no" I take it, stratecision is the only real option, and I while I agree that 300/yr isn't too bad, for me the point is...as a new agent coming in, I've already got a significant amount of time and dollars invested into getting this thing off the ground. As such, I'm trying to trim expenses every place I can. Not to mention...but I'm going to anyway....the user interface in strat looks like it belongs in Windows 95! Not to knock it really, it is simple, reliable, albeit a bit utilitarian!

there is also Vital LTC, but it's not going to be cheaper.

why doesn't your upline provide you the online version of Stratecision for free?

Stratecision does everything you need it to do. And it saves you time. Which saves you money.

Quit whining and write the check:)

Back