Subsidy 2015

Exactly what that means. It's something that can be done in advance to a degree.

Sorry that I'm ruminating on the subject, but what happens if a client just leaves everything as it is and keeps on paying their premiums, won't the policy perform as a normal out of Market in which basically it's on autopilot?

Sorry that I'm ruminating on the subject, but what happens if a client just leaves everything as it is and keeps on paying their premiums, won't the policy perform as a normal out of Market in which basically it's on autopilot?

No, it expires in Dec as noted previously. To continue with the tax credit they need to reapply.

First... the logic that allen laid out it what I have been preaching for over a year... sell the 2nd lowest to subsidy clients and if all things stay the same regarding income then no rate increase provided they are the 2nd lowest again.

Next, according to the BCBS agent advisor council meetings I have been a part of the plans don't auto term in Jan... they renew.... remember there are 2 parts to this process, plan and subsidy.... the plan cost x and if you are lucky enough to get a subsidy it simply daddy tossing you come flash cash to pay the premium. Each year you gotta go back to daddy and beg for the flash cash

Again, if anyone had been reading my post I have been stating this for over a year

We have been told they are automatic renewed, unless there is a major income or life change. Whether on or off exchange. Of course there were quite a few things we were told that were complete BS, so I suppose we will know in a few weeks. If the govt can't get it straight, who can? lol lol

Last edited:
Back