Surprise, Surprise, EFES Ignoring Me.

Amber I think there is some miscommunication here. Our policy is that as long as you don't have a lead balance or debt at the insurance carriers we will release. You can ask other agents such as Agent5Guy, Travis, JD and others we have released in the past as many of them are members of this forum. Call me tomorrow and I'd be happy to process the paperwork for you.

Thanks,
Chase

Hello Chase,

There is a lot of miscommunication I think. Doug I believe is one of several agents here that have said EFES did not release them. Or at least their managers would not.

----------

So while I was with EFES I had phone calls and emails responded to immediately!
But now that we have parted ways and I've introduced my request for releases, nowwwww all the sudden everyone seems to be ignoring me! HA.
Perhaps everyone is just busy? Lol

Amber

The forum must be like call forwarding.

Thanks Chase for the response! Amber

I thought you were ignoring me also, because I emailed you 2 weeks ago, but no response. Perhaps the email got lost,,,,,which has happened recently couple times!
Thanks Chase, I'll speak with you tomorrow!

Amber

Hello Chase, There is a lot of miscommunication I think. Doug I believe is one of several agents here that have said EFES did not release them. Or at least their managers would not. ---------- The forum must be like call forwarding.

Wino,
After hearing of Doug's issue I reached out to his upline as well as Doug and helped push through his release. I welcome any producer that has worked with EFES to contact me personally.

----------

I thought you were ignoring me also, because I emailed you 2 weeks ago, but no response. Perhaps the email got lost,,,,,which has happened recently couple times! Thanks Chase, I'll speak with you tomorrow! Amber

I was out of town up in the mountains of Colorado with my family. Still haven't seen any email but I'm more than happy to help you tomorrow.

Wino,
After hearing of Doug's issue I reached out to his upline as well as Doug and helped push through his release. I welcome any producer that has worked with EFES to contact me personally.

----------

I was out of town up in the mountains of Colorado with my family. Still haven't seen any email but I'm more than happy to help you tomorrow.

That is stand up of you. Are you one of the owners? Per some of the other threads you may be busy.

----------

Now who was it that said this forum had no power ?

Please announce yourself ?

:biggrin:

Or not being monitored.

That is stand up of you. Are you one of the owners? Per some of the other threads you may be busy.

Wino,
I am not an owner of EFES but I was trained and mentored by the owner Eric Brennan. I was also hired years ago as a young man when EFES was originally started. I am the VP of sales and marketing who has had the pleasure to work with the some fantastic producers like Travis, JD, Tim as well as others who post here occasionally. Even crazy Jimmy out in UT :)
I love this forum but just don't have the opportunity to post that much.

Wino,
I am not an owner of EFES but I was trained and mentored by the owner Eric Brennan. I was also hired years ago as a young man when EFES was originally started. I am the VP of sales and marketing who has had the pleasure to work with the some fantastic producers like Travis, JD, Tim as well as others who post here occasionally. Even crazy Jimmy out in UT :)
I love this forum but just don't have the opportunity to post that much.

I am only crazy some of the time. Dont start spreading rumors :)

Back