Symmetry Financial

I would not be surprised if they are the next firm to get scooped up by Integrity - NAA, Equis and FF are all under their umbrella.

If you are at a 70 percent and buying your leads you are getting take advantage of. As long as you are aware of that, you do you.
Yes but he said he's selling $4,000 per week so he is only giving up $2,000 per week for that delicious grape Kool Aid. (120% - 70% = 50% he gives up) $4,000 X 50% = $2,000 per week. $8,000 per month of HIS money he gives to those nice folks that recruited him.

What kind of car and house could you budget in for an extra $8,000 per month? I'm thinking about running some ads that I'll match your current deal plus toss in a 2020 Corvette and a 5,000 sq foot home for free if you are an average producer.

I'm no fan of the 60% model, but they are getting them $30-$40 fresh Mortgage Protection leads.. I know I know they're reselling them dozens of times too, but they spell that out upfront.

I doubt many here could get there hands on a steady stream of MP DM for less than $60 a pop. And most mail houses would want a huge commitment at that price. So then you're looking at $600+ for first-class mailers at >1% return.

Sure, an agent would do better at 120% and paying full price, but how many brand spanking new agents are going to survive paying $70+ per lead out the gate.

I'll be glad to how it goes in a couple weeks when we launch our facebook Mortgage Protection lead. ~$30 a pop (with lender name, loan amount, how much time is left on the loan, exclusive etc).

I'm no fan of the 60% model, but they are getting them $30-$40 fresh Mortgage Protection leads.. I know I know they're reselling them dozens of times too, but they spell that out upfront.

I doubt many here could get there hands on a steady stream of MP DM for less than $60 a pop. And most mail houses would want a huge commitment at that price. So then you're looking at $600+ for first-class mailers at >1% return.

Sure, an agent would do better at 120% and paying full price, but how many brand spanking new agents are going to survive paying $70+ per lead out the gate.

I'll be glad to how it goes in a couple weeks when we launch our facebook Mortgage Protection lead. ~$30 a pop (with lender name, loan amount, how much time is left on the loan, exclusive etc).
So they don’t pay full price for those MP leads?

So they don’t pay full price for those MP leads?

No, they subsidize them. Then resell them after 4-5 weeks, then resell them again, and again, and again. As agents move up in comp, they are subsidized less and less.

I would not be surprised if they are the next firm to get scooped up by Integrity - NAA, Equis and FF are all under their umbrella.

Yeah they're half-owned by the principal of another big MP shop in Sacramento.

It seems that Symmetry releases now. So their moving in the right direction.

Just got their release form for the first time for an incoming agent. Not much worse than FFLs.

But basically assigning all current and future debt, whether carrier or from leads. A 2 year non-disparage, non-compete. And not a reciprocal, but the accepting IMO has to agree to release anyone their direction.

Attachments

• B1EB1ED8-D55F-42A9-8154-D3EBFDF8C6B1.jpeg
    B1EB1ED8-D55F-42A9-8154-D3EBFDF8C6B1.jpeg
    315.2 KB · Views: 9
Symmetry taps into and plays the heart strings of a lot of gullible folks. If you understand that and have no problem with that model, then go for it. I do not believe they are not making a tone of money selling leads over and over.

Back