Taxes

A few of us are old curmudgeons.

Were it not for the "Daisy" commercial, Goldwater would have won. LBJ played the Dem playbook scare tatic and it was effective.

john_petrowski said:
Wrong. Former Marine and as Republican as they come. But I also hate getting played and right now we're all getting played.

My apologies. It's just the previous statement you made sounds like it comes right out of the dems playbook.

Hey al3, I am proud to say that I voted for Barry Goldwater. I considered him to be honest and LBJ to be a damn phony liar. I am not going to state my age, but I am not in the old folks home yet.

arnguy said:
Hey al3, I am proud to say that I voted for Barry Goldwater. I considered him to be honest and LBJ to be a damn phony liar. I am not going to state my age, but I am not in the old folks home yet.

Well you had to be 21 in 1964, so we know how old you are. I won't say you are old, but if you were a lizard you'd be a belt my now!

Al
http://www.insurancesolutions123.com

al3

I'm a former Republican-conservative (I worked for Barry Goldwater in 1964 when I was 17... I'll bet there are only 2 people here who know who he was!!)

Well I am one of them...Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice, moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue

He an Reagan would have made a great team.

arnguy said:

LOL, yea well you gotta be dang close!

Dahhhm.....I thought the voting age was reduced to 18, but then I may be having a senior moment. Isn't there a Federal anti-age discrimination law? I am going to report you guys! lol. :D

Back