Technology Terminating the Broker?! Zenefits, Maxwell Health, Liazon

:no:Anyone familiar with these companies? Seems like their online portal technology was built push some brokers out of business.

Zenefits basically said they are coming after brokers business because they make to much money. They have no interest in working with us. I think they will soon find out what happened to Liazon when they tried this route a few years ago.

Liazon seems to have went the route of going for brokers business a few years ago. After hundreds of appointments they learned 90+% of employers wont break their relationship with their current broker but loved the technology. I met with them 2 yrs ago and they seemed to want 25% of the commission and to be named the Broker Of Record on the account.
In NJ Amerihealth has used Liazon to build their portal for products 1/1 moving forward. Fortunately Amerihealth is paying all costs for the system.

I recently saw Maxwell House online. It seems they are looking to partner with brokers. I do not know the % they want of commissions to do business with them yet. It seems like a great tool to get clients but who knows the cost.

I will keep you posted as I find out more. If anyone knows more info on these companies please share thanks.

Joe

Hi Joe (and anyone else reading this)! This is Sara from Maxwell Health. You're right about us - we do partner with brokers, as we see that as the smartest way forward in this industry.

Our clients are really happy with the experience and employers/employees do love the tech. I'd be happy to get you some more information - feel free to fill out the contact form on the site or email me directly: sara at maxwellhealth.com if you're not already in touch with us.

Latest posts

Back