Telemarketing Leads

leo3010

Expert
I know if you have a good lead company it is good to keep it a secret, however if anybody know of any good one and would like to share with me I would greatly appreciate it. I only work the central florida market and would not order anywhere else but central florida
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You may send me an email to leo3016@ hotmail.com

Last edited:
I know if you have a good lead company it is good to keep it a secret, however if anybody know of any good one and would like to share with me I would greatly appreciate it. I only work the central florida market and would not order anywhere else but central florida

When I started, I used targeted zip code leads from Mostchoice. Seemed to work for me pretty well, but it's been 5+ ye ars since I used them. I worked the 342...zip where Goldenrule had a lock on that market at the time. You're probably looking at Humana in your area, if you don't have the cheapest in your bag, it will be a waste of money. I paid $15 for shared lead back then.

Aren't there some companies that limit the number of agents allowed in a zip code? That way they charge more but the leads are better since only certain people get them?

I can't remember the names of some of these companies, but it might not hurt to look into them more if you are in a smaller area. It won't hurt to call and check.

When I started, I used targeted zip code leads from Mostchoice. Seemed to work for me pretty well, but it's been 5+ ye ars since I used them. I worked the 342...zip where Goldenrule had a lock on that market at the time. You're probably looking at Humana in your area, if you don't have the cheapest in your bag, it will be a waste of money. I paid $15 for shared lead back then.

Are those internet leads or telemarketed leads?

Leo...lead vendors are cyclical and are good, great or bad. My advice to you is to search the forum for a few, but do some research on the Internet and ask the right questions to the lead vendor like:

Are leads real-time?
Exclusive?
Exclusive for X many of days then shared?
Shared with how many agents?
Do you have aged leads? How old?
What is your return policy?

Don't give them a deposit for future leads, don't sign a contract and do a la carte leads to test the waters and let the proof be in the lead quality. Also, have more than one lead source as not all oars will be in the water at the same time. If you want you can PM me when you get 20 posts and I can try and help in addition to all the help available here.

Thank you for the reply Cory, I am currently working with three lead companies two of them Internet and one telemarketing. I will do exactly as you say thank you for you advice.

Leo

Subscribe to Sales Genie 150 a month.. you can search by county/business size/ethnicity/age of business etc. hit em hard.

I like Small Businesses ( new to the file ) with less than 10 employees and the cutoff listed are prime for the kill. Also established small businesses with existing group coverage/ high premiums are ideal to convert to individual plans. Mom n Pop shops/Beauty Salons/Auto Shops/Fast food joints/Restaurants etc. We've had success placing BCBS and Aetna brochures in Gymnasium lobby areas. Sold over 100 policys just by leaving brochures with cards.

Best Wishes

pahealthquotes said:
Subscribe to Sales Genie 150 a month.. you can search by county/business size/ethnicity/age of business etc. hit em hard.

I like Small Businesses ( new to the file ) with less than 10 employees and the cutoff listed are prime for the kill. Also established small businesses with existing group coverage/ high premiums are ideal to convert to individual plans. Mom n Pop shops/Beauty Salons/Auto Shops/Fast food joints/Restaurants etc. We've had success placing BCBS and Aetna brochures in Gymnasium lobby areas. Sold over 100 policys just by leaving brochures with cards.

Best Wishes

Thank you so much what a great tool!

Back