Telesales Options/Opinions

btizzle10

Hey Guys - Looking for more info on a couple of telesales focused agencies. I think it is coming down to either DigitalBGA or Summit Life Group. Any specific pros/cons for either would be greatly appreciated!

Of course I'm biased and can't answer for DigitalBGA. However, you can't go wrong with Summit. They're great guys and very talented over there.

Hey Guys - Looking for more info on a couple of telesales focused agencies. I think it is coming down to either DigitalBGA or Summit Life Group. Any specific pros/cons for either would be greatly appreciated!
What we're doing for Telesales is completely outside the box. We literally only have a dozen agents or so and the professionals are writing 30 to over 40K of AP monthly. I would have to say our training is what seperates us from the pack though as we give One On One training to every new agent. We have very positive google reviews however, we are a bit picky about who we can work with. Check it out! https://www.unitedfinalexpenseservices.com/final-expense-telephone-sales/

What we're doing for Telesales is completely outside the box. We literally only have a dozen agents or so and the professionals are writing 30 to over 40K of AP monthly. I would have to say our training is what seperates us from the pack though as we give One On One training to every new agent. We have very positive google reviews however, we are a bit picky about who we can work with. Check it out! https://www.unitedfinalexpenseservices.com/final-expense-telephone-sales/
The old "take away close" trick, eh?

The old "take away close" trick, eh?
Hahh!

After working with hundreds of agents, I've concluded that most people that are trying to do "sales", should not be. There are certain things that I look for in new agents. When I don't see that, I recommend the agents look elsewhere. I also make it clear that we don't work with part timers as the success ratio is almost non existent for these folks.

Hahh!

After working with hundreds of agents, I've concluded that most people that are trying to do "sales", should not be. There are certain things that I look for in new agents. When I don't see that, I recommend the agents look elsewhere. I also make it clear that we don't work with part timers as the success ratio is almost non existent for these folks.
I've read that you write a lot of business. I have also taken a look at some of your YouTube videos in the past. My personality is a lot more laid back than yours. I don't equate that to our difference in production, just different in style. I cannot and will not knock your style, because it works for you. You said something I thought was very interesting. Why do you say most people trying to do sales, should not? I only ask because all of us come out of the the womb ignorant to everything. Any and everything you and I know, we either seen, learned, and repeated. I would think most people interested in sales are attracted to the potential, but may only need to be taught what they don't know, provided they are receptive and coachable. What do you think?

I've read that you write a lot of business. I have also taken a look at some of your YouTube videos in the past. My personality is a lot more laid back than yours. I don't equate that to our difference in production, just different in style. I cannot and will not knock your style, because it works for you. You said something I thought was very interesting. Why do you say most people trying to do sales, should not? I only ask because all of us come out of the the womb ignorant to everything. Any and everything you and I know, we either seen, learned, and repeated. I would think most people interested in sales are attracted to the potential, but may only need to be taught what they don't know, provided they are receptive and coachable. What do you think?

Because just like every other form of sales very very few people have the work ethic and can take rejection daily. Ins sales is a grind day in day out . The truth is the ultimate destination of 98% of successful ins sales people is recruiting. They want to duplicate themselves . The grind gets to most eventually . Driving 500-800 miles a week is the hardest part . But even telesales being in a room all day on the phone 8-10 hrs a day is super tough .

Back