Term Products for Cystic Fibrosis?

Improbable. These guys die in their 20s usually.

I think there were major treatment advancements in last year, pushing life expectancy to over 50. A guy I work with son is receiving these new treatments.

Not sure if this is too new or changes any term underwriters ability to approve or not.

I think there were major treatment advancements in last year, pushing life expectancy to over 50. A guy I work with son is receiving these new treatments.

Not sure if this is too new or changes any term underwriters ability to approve or not.

You're right, life expectancy is bumped to around 50. It used to be 25-36.

However, underwriting for life insurance? Still going with improbable. It's a degenerative chronic condition that causes ongoing hospitalizations.

Maybe dude got a lung transplant... I don't know.. but it's a hard sell to get an insurance company to sign off on a condition that puts an insured in the hospital for respiratory issue more commonly than most people.

I think your best bet is GI, but even if you do find a carrier, prospect is getting rated to hell

You're right, life expectancy is bumped to around 50. It used to be 25-36.

However, underwriting for life insurance? Still going with improbable. It's a degenerative chronic condition that causes ongoing hospitalizations.

Maybe dude got a lung transplant... I don't know.. but it's a hard sell to get an insurance company to sign off on a condition that puts an insured in the hospital for respiratory issue more commonly than most people.

I think your best bet is GI, but even if you do find a carrier, prospect is getting rated to hell
I have that AmAm, RNA, and Prosperity will take it level. I'm going to call them and check with them though.

Latest posts

Back