Thanks for All the Fish!

My wife is from Bridgeville and man, do you guys talk funny. Different words for things as mundane as a rubber band or a slice of baloney. Ya'all crazy.

Funny thing is, I was a transplant from a small town in WV, so ya'll was when I arrived, but after 22 years there, yinz it is! (Although I don't say it much, it's fun to play the accent when you don't have it...)

gumband and jumbo, respectively.

My wife is from Bridgeville and man, do you guys talk funny. Different words for things as mundane as a rubber band or a slice of baloney. Ya'all crazy.
yinzerz and pirogies ..... I guess it's a steel city thing. And all the bridges n at ... :)

JD, he's joking. :laugh:

He hangs out there for the same reason a lot of us FE "Dabblers" do...it's a lot more entertaining than the other forums.:yes:

I don't know that he's joking. He's always making comments like that. He seems to have quite a disdain for FE agents. Yet he wants to be around them all the time.

I don't know that he's joking. He's always making comments like that. He seems to have quite a disdain for FE agents. Yet he wants to be around them all the time.

Some people like self mutilation. Maybe he comes to the FE Forum because he's too old to be a "cutter".:laugh:

I joke about the cat piss(even though you haven't sat in it, I have(and I'm just a "Dabbler")and so have many others that are full time FE. I don't see the disdain from Rouse. I do from some others from the FU side, but not from Rouse.:)

Back