• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

The Affordable Care Act's Contraceptive Coverage Will Benefit Women

Rick, there is no way that I can compare to or compete with you. Even if my point of view is obviously the right one, you have been the king of pissing matches on this forum for too long. Instead, I am just going to try to learn from the master.

Define "free." You mean free for the people receiving the benefit, right? Because it's not free for those of us paying for it.

Step 1: Even if a posters intent and message is clear, pick out a technicality to attack and discredit.

How about free motorcycle helmets, weight reduction surgery, automobile tires (bad tires cause accidents), life insurance (can't have families not being protected and going on welfare), etc.?

Step 2:Make a few comparisons that have nothing to do with the conversation. The sillier the statement the better, tempting your adversary to wade deeper into the pissing contest

Of course, unless you're Obozo, you can't issue an executive order requiring free convenience items.

Step 3: Finally, always close with Obama. Game. Set. Match. Bitches.

Stephen

Rick, there is no way that I can compare to or compete with you. Even if my point of view is obviously the right one, you have been the king of pissing matches on this forum for too long. Instead, I am just going to try to learn from the master.

If your point of view was the right one I would agree.

You defended benefits that are costly to taxpayers but defined them as free. I was simply correcting you.

Should you want to make this personal, please, go ahead.

Rick

If your point of view was the right one I would agree.

You defended benefits that are costly to taxpayers but defined them as free. I was simply correcting you.

Should you want to make this personal, please, go ahead.

Rick

Just making light of your affinity for stirring the pot here on the forum Rick, in hindsight...maybe adding a :twitchy: was in order. So I politely decline your offer to make this personal.

Back on topic, I will clarify that my belief is that our county would benefit by providing birth control "free" of charge to anyone that is willing to take it, paid for by you and I, the taxpayer.

I would rather pay for birth control now, vs paying for healthcare, school, cellphones, and a prison cell for a person that never would have been born if mama could have afforded the pill.

Just making light of your affinity for stirring the pot here on the forum Rick, in hindsight...maybe adding a :twitchy: was in order. So I politely decline your offer to make this personal.

Back on topic, I will clarify that my belief is that our county would benefit by providing birth control "free" of charge to anyone that is willing to take it, paid for by you and I, the taxpayer.

I would rather pay for birth control now, vs paying for healthcare, school, cellphones, and a prison cell for a person that never would have been born if mama could have afforded the pill.

Much better. I almost agree.

Rick

Just making light of your affinity for stirring the pot here on the forum Rick, in hindsight...maybe adding a :twitchy: was in order. So I politely decline your offer to make this personal. Back on topic, I will clarify that my belief is that our county would benefit by providing birth control "free" of charge to anyone that is willing to take it, paid for by you and I, the taxpayer. I would rather pay for birth control now, vs paying for healthcare, school, cellphones, and a prison cell for a person that never would have been born if mama could have afforded the pill.

Here is the question, though: where does it stop?

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Here is the question, though: where does it stop?

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

If I was made King for a day it would stop with anything new that isn't budget positive, and clawbacks on a lot of the old freebies.

Back