The Cost of Getting into Selling Med Supps

If you're not willing to sell over the phone, but are wiling to travel, I would pick out counties with low MA penetration rates, purchase a marketing list and go door knock everyone of them.

With the right approach, you might interest people who normally throw those DM lead cards in the trash.

Umm....no not interested in driving to Georgia and door knocking.

I mean if that's what it takes for success in Med Supps then count me out. Happy to spend money on leads to avoid that.

Umm....no not interested in driving to Georgia and door knocking. I mean if that's what it takes for success in Med Supps then count me out. Happy to spend money on leads to avoid that.

I can help you with TM leads. If you are planning to exclusively sell face 2 face you will need to mix in other lead sources to stay local unless you really want to travel all over

If you're not happy with your DM returns on FE, just remember it takes a lot more MS sales to make your money back on DM compared to FE.

Also being in FL probably should get contracted with top few MA plans. I always lean supp. In FL a lot of people like the MA, Its good to have, Many times its a comparison tool, Sometimes you sell MA and then switch them to supp later on. sometimes you have good MA client.

----------

I mean if you are trying to get used to it before trying on the phone and are willing to travel. you might as well mix in some local as well and mix it up. If you get into phone then you opportunities will multiply

If you get into phone then you opportunities will multiply

^^^^^^^^^^^
Listen to this guy!!!!

From what I have seen in this market, if you want to stay local you pretty much have to offer MA as well.

If your on the phone, the entire U.S. is your territory and you can focus on Supps a whole lot easier.

Back