The Insurance Panel Is Live!

If anyone wants to help us solve our youtube thumbnail woes we would appreciate it. It seems we can't set a thumbnail for the live stream if we use Google hangouts but we can't have all three of us on live if we do it through YouTube. So we either need an platform other than Google hangout, we need to drop the live stuff, we need to live with the lack of image, or we need to find a workaround that I'm to stupid to figure out.

Thoughts?

First, you need to toggle on the Allow Embed option.

I've seen this video linked twice and it does not allow embedding anywhere.

A lot of viewers will pass up on watching it because of that.

Click on "Livestream" ---> "Stream Options" ---> Then "Advanced Settings" in the lower right-hand corner - then click "Allow Embedding."

I know for a fact you can change the thumbnail *after* the live stream has been converted into a recording.

Go to "Video Manager" --> Click "Edit" on the video you want to change thumbnails on --> then move your cursor over the fourth image option. It should say "Change Image."

From there, you can upload a new image of your choosing.

I'd recommend using Canva.com to create your own thumbnail. Free and easy to use, there are YouTube image templates you can select to help design your thumbnail.

If you guys need more help, reach out.

Latest posts

Back