The Leazer Group IMO

Rouse, anyone can can teach basics of stuff they understand even if they can not or will not do it themself. But I have never seen (and I don’t think you have either) someone teach at a high level unless they themselves have performed at a high level.

You should get out more then.

Rouse, anyone can can teach basics of stuff they understand even if they can not or will not do it themself. But I have never seen (and I don’t think you have either) someone teach at a high level unless they themselves have performed at a high level.

Perhaps your re just talking about teaching how to sell insurance but it happens in teh world of business all the time.. Very few business professors in college and MBA programs have ever worked in a business situation much less owned one.

Perhaps your re just talking about teaching how to sell insurance but it happens in teh world of business all the time.. Very few business professors in college and MBA programs have ever worked in a business situation much less owned one.

Do you think that a college professor can teach how to run a specific business at a high level? They can teach basic structure. They can teach accounting and concepts and things like that. Sure. But would you want to learn the specifics of running a business from a college professor? Or a top of his game guy who has actually done exactly what you want to do?

Never confuse formal schooling with a good education.

Back