Think I Know the Answer, but Just in Case

russelltw

Guru
1000 Post Club
Have a client who did not change her United American PDP via the link I sent to her with Silver scripts PDP. Obviously it's past the 12/7 deadline. Wondering if others have another way to make a switch outside of this without having client has a standard SEP.

I don't think there is, but maybe someone else has a suggestion. Happy holidays and thanks in advance.
R

Have a client who did not change her United American PDP via the link I sent to her with Silver scripts PDP. Obviously it's past the 12/7 deadline. Wondering if others have another way to make a switch outside of this without having client has a standard SEP. I don't think there is, but maybe someone else has a suggestion. Happy holidays and thanks in advance. R

Lis? But I wouldn't put too much effort into it. She didn't seem to be in a hurry I guess

I had the same problem this AEP. I called humana to see if there was some kind of loophole. There is not. Unless the link legitimately did not work.

Have a client who did not change her United American PDP via the link I sent to her with Silver scripts PDP. Obviously it's past the 12/7 deadline. Wondering if others have another way to make a switch outside of this without having client has a standard SEP. I don't think there is, but maybe someone else has a suggestion. Happy holidays and thanks in advance. R
Barring any SEP, she will stay with UA for 2016.

Back