This Might Be a Stupid Question but Asking Anyway

Mass Mutual..I was wondering if I ever wanted to switch from career to a broker contract later on down the road..or if I just left them altogether. So if I understand correctly even if the client keeps the policy for a whole year but if you leave before that is up you may get chargeback on the advances unless you are vsted..some compnies that is but Mass?

insurancemet said:
Mass Mutual..I was wondering if I ever wanted to switch from career to a broker contract later on down the road..or if I just left them altogether. So if I understand correctly even if the client keeps the policy for a whole year but if you leave before that is up you may get chargeback on the advances unless you are vsted..some compnies that is but Mass?

I do not believe the Mass contract works that way. As long as the policy remains on the books no chargeback.

From personal experience, they continued to pay on policies. Also, I think one lapsed but there was no chargeback.

I didn't keep up with the clients unless I knew them otherwise. I got a nice FU letter from the GA about the non-solicit so I just washed my hands of the clients. The guy was a real class act and probably would have sued to sue, so I didn't want to give him any reason.

Back