• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

TM Leads As a Filler- AIC, Daviso or Infinity Marketing?

Def pretty sure wing is someone hiding behind the name. The internet allows anyone to talk tough and hide. I at least talk tough and you will definitely know who I am.

Welcome to the Forum. Now roll up your sleeves my friend.

Todd
you are too good for these corksoakers
please dont waste your energy with them
you have way too many good things going on for you
haters hate bc they dont

Re: UPDATE Anyone?>>>TM Leads As a Filler- AIC, Daviso or Infinity Marketing?

So this thread started a few months ago. Does anybody have anything different relative to the RESULTS of Daviso's LEADS? Have they been consistent? Delivered in a timely manner? (I don't care about his reputation or anything personal) I'm an agent looking for a lead source. Period.
Respectfully. Thank you all in advance.

So this thread started a few months ago. Does anybody have anything different relative to the RESULTS of Daviso's LEADS? Have they been consistent? Delivered in a timely manner? (I don't care about his reputation or anything personal) I'm an agent looking for a lead source. Period.
Respectfully. Thank you all in advance.

Well...I will at least start it off? LOL

Like every TM co...we aren't perfect. It is super difficult to run a smooth operation when it comes to TM's. BUT...I've made adjustments to our program and scripts. I've also doubled staff.

For a little while there we were on a 1 1/2 week wait time before we even started an order. I know I know. WAY too long. But once we started we got it done "typically" in 3-6 days ave 20 lead order.

I will say...right now...we are down to a 24-48 hour start time. So for example the few orders we got yesterday...actually late afternoon...we are starting this afternoon.

Last...we tweaked our opening script and pre-qual script.

Opening script...now we use the call name of "Life Insurance Advisors" as our opening. Can't get much more blunt then that!

Pre-Qual script we added in some more knock out's. We now knock them out for "Oxygen, Dialysis, being treated for Cancer, Congestive Heart Failure, Alzheimers, Dementia or confined to a wheel chair....hospitalized, confined to a nursing home, receiving hospice care, unable to care for yourself, terminally ill or expected to be admitted to a hospital or nursing home."

Last, we now send out Pre-Approach letters on every single lead the same day it is generated. NO ONE else does that. We are considering making the letter specific to the agent with contact info also. Will know about that by tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

Oh hell....ya know what...place an order by 3pm tomorrow 4/4/14 EST...only $18 a lead!

BOOM!

His pre-approach letter is on his site. It's smart from a business standpoint because he gives out 3 Rx cards per lead developed, if he's developing 100 leads a week (very very low assumption; I think he creates 2-300 leads a week) and just a quarter of them are using the cards...it will give him quite a nice passive cashflow.

Well...I will at least start it off? LOL

Like every TM co...we aren't perfect. It is super difficult to run a smooth operation when it comes to TM's. BUT...I've made adjustments to our program and scripts. I've also doubled staff.

For a little while there we were on a 1 1/2 week wait time before we even started an order. I know I know. WAY too long. But once we started we got it done "typically" in 3-6 days ave 20 lead order.

I will say...right now...we are down to a 24-48 hour start time. So for example the few orders we got yesterday...actually late afternoon...we are starting this afternoon.

Last...we tweaked our opening script and pre-qual script.

Opening script...now we use the call name of "Life Insurance Advisors" as our opening. Can't get much more blunt then that!

Pre-Qual script we added in some more knock out's. We now knock them out for "Oxygen, Dialysis, being treated for Cancer, Congestive Heart Failure, Alzheimers, Dementia or confined to a wheel chair....hospitalized, confined to a nursing home, receiving hospice care, unable to care for yourself, terminally ill or expected to be admitted to a hospital or nursing home."

Last, we now send out Pre-Approach letters on every single lead the same day it is generated. NO ONE else does that. We are considering making the letter specific to the agent with contact info also. Will know about that by tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

Oh hell....ya know what...place an order by 3pm tomorrow 4/4/14 EST...only $18 a lead!

BOOM!

Thanks for this--can you elaborate a little on the "pre-approach" letter please?
Thanks.

----------

His pre-approach letter is on his site. It's smart from a business standpoint because he gives out 3 Rx cards per lead developed, if he's developing 100 leads a week (very very low assumption; I think he creates 2-300 leads a week) and just a quarter of them are using the cards...it will give him quite a nice passive cashflow.

RX cards? Please elaborate.
Thanks.

Actually we just upgraded the Pre-Approach as of about 10 minutes ago. What you see on the website is the the letter. However, we now will customize the letter to each agent. Starting on todays leads. So...at the bottom of the lead where the 888# is...above the # will have the agents full name and under the 888# will have the agents main contact #.

We just keep taking to another level!

----------

RX Cards?

Prescription Drug cards for the client. It actually is a GREAT card! Not only do some of my TM's use it...I just used myself on a med the other day that would've cost me $73. It was $14.40!!! Another agent buys an allergy med. It normally runs him like $60-$70? He now pays $8 something for it?

Actually we just upgraded the Pre-Approach as of about 10 minutes ago. What you see on the website is the the letter. However, we now will customize the letter to each agent. Starting on todays leads. So...at the bottom of the lead where the 888# is...above the # will have the agents full name and under the 888# will have the agents main contact #.

We just keep taking to another level!

----------

RX Cards?

Prescription Drug cards for the client. It actually is a GREAT card! Not only do some of my TM's use it...I just used myself on a med the other day that would've cost me $73. It was $14.40!!! Another agent buys an allergy med. It normally runs him like $60-$70? He now pays $8 something for it?

So just to make sure I'm clear; whether the agent is contracted through you or not, his contact info. goes on the card? (full name and main contact #?)
I like the rx touch.

Thanks.

Back