Too Many Got Declined

if a agent did 30 cases, all the case were people who is over 65 years old.
if 20 case got declined. Is it gonna be bad for the agent?
what could happen to the agent?

Are you selling Final Expense Life or fully underwritten? You aren't putting them with the right companies or something. I haven't had 30-cases declined in the last 10-years.

only one company i have no other choices
i do all the paper work for other people and get a very little commission.

----------

which company is good for final expense?
some of my client has very little income but they wanna apply for 200k or more for the final expense.

only one company i have no other choices
i do all the paper work for other people and get a very little commission.

----------

some of my client has very little income but they wanna apply for 200k or more for the final expense.

Don't worry about it. You will be recruited heavily here at the forums now. You have a license, a pulse and have actually written business. That 3rd thing puts you in the upper echelon of recruits.:biggrin:

Don't worry about it. You will be recruited heavily here at the forums now. You have a license, a pulse and have actually written business. That 3rd thing puts you in the upper echelon of recruits.:biggrin:

I wish you'd quit using all those fancy words. It is taking up extra time looking them up in the dictionary.

Here's your problem...

Why does a broke, unhealthy 65 year old need 200k of insurance? You're going to run into financial underwriting problems. Or is that why you were getting declines, the underwriter thought the amount of insurance was out of whack when compared to income and assets?

Now, they may want it, but if an underwriter doesn't see a need for it, they aren't getting it. We aren't talking about some 10k FE plan where the company doesn't care how much coverage they already have. 200k is enough to get some financial underwriting applied.

whats maximum we can apply for FE?

There are some that will issue up to $100,000 for SIWL. Probably more than they can afford and almost certainly not the right option unless they have a lot of health problems.

Right now, you are asking someone to diagnosis your golf swing over the phone and all you're telling them is the ball isn't landing where you want. You'd be better off talking one on one with someone to better go over the problem in detail.

Back