Top 3 FMO's

What would be the top 3 FMO's for an experienced life agent but fairly new to the FE business to look at? Excluding Equita.
I'm looking for some direction from experienced people as to some of the issues that I run into so I can keep going forward. Things like what worked for you. Not just go gettum!
I know the life insurance business but am having some difficulty with the FE side of it.
Thanks!

What would be the top 3 FMO's for an experienced life agent but fairly new to the FE business to look at? Excluding Equita.
I'm looking for some direction from experienced people as to some of the issues that I run into so I can keep going forward. Things like what worked for you. Not just go gettum!
I know the life insurance business but am having some difficulty with the FE side of it.
Thanks!

Fexcontracting, Todd King and 360. Not in any particular order.

Brad Aden w/360 Financial
Scott Burke w/Fexcontracting

Look no further

Thanks!

In the area you live and work, mail returns might not be very good. I would definitely factor that into your decision! I use a fixed cost lead because returns in my areas are terrible.

Fex
Tod king.

You'll see those same recommendations all over the forum.

I am with 360 and field training this week with Ben. He always answers my phone calls or calls right back.

They have fixed mail leads and TM leads. Street level contracts.

After coming from the life (and financial planning) side like you I transitioned to FE. Def a completely different monster. Ben at 360 had gone out of his way to help me in that transition.

Thanks!

You might want to share more specifics about what your difficulty is. It may be valuable information for recommendation advice.

I recommend FEX. Good contracts. Excellent training program. Weekly training calls (not rah rah sessions) and a ride along with FE superstar, Travis Tubbs.

I wanted to learn from guys that were actually doing what I want to do. That's why I joined them.

I'm sure Scott (Newby here on the forums) would let you listen in on a training call before you decide who to go with.

Thanks!

Why would you exclude EFES? I would put them second behind fex.

EFES was recognized last night as rna's number one IMO

Back