• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Trans Finally Takes Debit

It would make sense for them to take all cards Especially bank//credit cards! The form you found on that other dudes web site says different though. Have you spoken with him, or is that something you just found doing research?

The problem with taking regular debit and credit cards lies in the expiration of the card. The cardholder would be responsible for updating their card with the insurance company. How many of your clients would you feel you could count on to do that?

That is the very reason that TA/Monumental stopped taking them before.

The problem with taking regular debit and credit cards lies in the expiration of the card. The cardholder would be responsible for updating their card with the insurance company. How many of your clients would you feel you could count on to do that? That is the very reason that TA/Monumental stopped taking them before.

Direct express cards have expiration dates

I do understand that. I was just giving the reason that they stopped taking them to begin with. I wasn't quite clear enough though, I get that.

Todd let's be real clear. They got tired of the lowest deadbeats on the totem pole of deadbeats having constant nsf's lol

I do understand that. I was just giving the reason that they stopped taking them to begin with. I wasn't quite clear enough though, I get that.

That's just stupid if that was the reason. DE cards have experation dates just like any other debit or credit card.

It's a wise move that TA moved back into the DirectExpress arena, as more of our people are becoming "unbanked."

The requirement to affix the draft date to the deposit date is a great move, as well.

I am only hoping TA has DE card draft times starting at 2:01AM.

It's a wise move that TA moved back into the DirectExpress arena, as more of our people are becoming "unbanked." The requirement to affix the draft date to the deposit date is a great move, as well. I am only hoping TA has DE card draft times starting at 2:01AM.

Yea me too, I refuse to write de other than deposit days, I blame it on the carrier lol. Wouldn't hurt if all of them drafted at 12:01am lol

It's a wise move that TA moved back into the DirectExpress arena, as more of our people are becoming "unbanked."

The requirement to affix the draft date to the deposit date is a great move, as well.

I am only hoping TA has DE card draft times starting at 2:01AM.

I figure Trans will take them for about as long as they did last time. Wonder what the over/under on that will be?

Back