TRANS VS SNL

Paid an issue/paid on draft it doesn’t matter you don’t find out until a week post draft if the premium bounced and they’ve already paid you with that was paid on draft cases.

Very minor. But these policies are mailed out and in the clients hand within a WEEK there is some power in that versus waiting weeks on other carriers.

Eagle Premier is the hidden gem of the industry. People run the quotes and see it in the middle for pricing & are instantly turned off.

If you run quotes for Mutual of Omaha & Transamerica WITH accidental included... Eagle Premier is within $3 almost every time.

Factor in the 5 minute e-app process, underwriting that is looser than Trans in some cases, & the HIGHEST COMP in the industry... you have (in my opinion) the best product in the ENTIRE industry right now.

Eagle Premier is the hidden gem of the industry. People run the quotes and see it in the middle for pricing & are instantly turned off.

If you run quotes for Mutual of Omaha & Transamerica WITH accidental included... Eagle Premier is within $3 almost every time.

Factor in the 5 minute e-app process, underwriting that is looser than Trans in some cases, & the HIGHEST COMP in the industry... you have (in my opinion) the best product in the ENTIRE industry right now.

Great assesment! If the renewals were better they’d be a huge player in the call center market.

What are yr 2 renewals aprox.

Pay on issue is terrible! Especially for the IMO with new agents who don't know how to manage their money. More of those than you might think.
Todd you would be correct if it worked the right way. LBL with several IMOs will wait until 5 days after the draft to pay...that is the correct way to avoid the problems with money management.

But companies that pay on draft will pay on the draft date or the next. You still don't know if it went through or not. Many companies that pay on draft, the agent gets paid, then the next day or two they find out it was NSF. If it is going to work that way, then why not pay on issue? No difference in the chargeback risk, and it gives agents money faster to run their business successfully.

Again, I agree 100% with you IF it worked correctly, which it doesn't...

I had my LBL contract like that as a trial for a few months, never had a first draft chargeback. Great if you feel like waiting an extra week. Shame they didn’t do that with or do DE well.

Back