Transamerica Change of Bene Form

Gooner

Guru
5000 Post Club
Atlanta, GA
Anyone got a copy you can email me. I'm mobile today and just got a call from a client that needs one and I'll be 2 miles from her house. Thank god for Kinkos. PM me and I'll shoot you my email.

Thanks!

Anyone got a copy you can email me. I'm mobile today and just got a call from a client that needs one and I'll be 2 miles from her house. Thank god for Kinkos. PM me and I'll shoot you my email.

Thanks!

Just sent you one. She can also use the little prepaid postcard that comes with the policy.

----------

Thanks!

Just sent you one. She can also use the little prepaid postcard that comes with the policy.

I carry 5-10 change of bene forms and change of owner ship forms in my car for each company I sell.

If you can get to a kinkos or office depot, you can usually use a computer to log on and get the form.

Or just print one at home, fill it out and mail to the client with a pre addressed and stamped envelope

I carry about 2 from each company. But if I should ever need one in an emergency I have them all accessible from my Dropbox account, which I can get to on my Android. Just go to an Office Depot (or similar) and find out their email address and send it to them...when they get it just print it out and done. Just don't use Yahoo email, they can get bogged down at times.

If you can get to a kinkos or office depot, you can usually use a computer to log on and get the form. Or just print one at home, fill it out and mail to the client with a pre addressed and stamped envelope

There was no Kinkos...I was making a joke. There was an ingles, that I visit often, that would print it out for me. The client just lost her husband 2 weeks ago...so I was very close and needed one. I don't ever write TA, I hate them...so I couldn't tell my agent id if I had too. I could've mailed it to the client, but she needed a personal touch.

----------

Well mr gooner why not put a few in your car tomorrow am so you have some?

Because this was a very rare case...I got the phone call when I was in her area. And like I just said, she lost her husband(my client) 2 weeks ago. I don't need to carry around a bunch of crap that I will never use.

Back