• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Transamerica Convention Skinny

Agentguy5

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vero Beach
Now that They are taking DE, I can see myself using them more often!

Who went to the convention? How was it?

Did they give out any awards to the agents?

Where is the next Trans convention and what is the qualification period?

Is it normal for an insurance company to have a convention, invite their TOP producers, and not even give out 1 of the agents that show up, an award?

I only ask because that's how it was at the 5 Star convention!

Where is the next Trans convention and what is the qualification period?

Depends on your upline.... Not all Transamerica Distribution Channels have a convention.... Most of them do not.....

Aegon usually cuts the NMO's commission if they are included in the Family Markets Trip.

That is why you do not see most of the top producers with Transamerica at a convention... Those that make the big bucks want more Money.....:biggrin::biggrin:

5-Star's award was the framed photo.

That was unusual in my experience. Every time I've been to one every agent gets an award.

I think your IMO should get you a real nice one. You can tell him that FEX promised you one to put a little pressure on him.

Depends on your upline.... Not all Transamerica Distribution Channels have a convention.... Most of them do not.....

Aegon usually cuts the NMO's commission if they are included in the Family Markets Trip.

That is why you do not see most of the top producers with Transamerica at a convention... Those that make the big bucks want more Money.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Last year Trans kept sending me reminder emails about the convention so I am assuming that I COULD have gone!

Seriously, none of the Forums Regulars went?

Last year Trans kept sending me reminder emails about the convention so I am assuming that I COULD have gone!

Seriously, none of the Forums Regulars went?

NO Regulars that is for sure....... As for FE, they are not a go to company ... Now for Traditional Term, GUL, etc .... That is different.... they are a go to company.

The old Captive monumental guys which is now called Transamerica Agency Network has a convention.... Ask them...

5-Star's award was the framed photo.

That was unusual in my experience. Every time I've been to one every agent gets an award.

I think your IMO should get you a real nice one. You can tell him that FEX promised you one to put a little pressure on him.

Did you have any agents that qualified and went to the Transamerica convention?

Did you have any agents that qualified and went to the Transamerica convention?

Not that I'm aware of. We haven ' Thad TransAmerica a full calendar year yet though. Tim and a lot of his agents probably went.

Oxford is going to the Bahamas. That's a nice one.

Trinity has a nice cruise.

what are the oxford dates, and do the count med supp business as double? I think I have written 20k with them this past month.

The trans trip for 2015 is in Santa Monica. Other channels allow you to pick different places to go with on a 3 or 5 day trip from about 4 or 5 choices.

Back