• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Transamerica Convention Skinny

Ireland seems to be the place to go for this year's production.. Several Companies are having Ireland trips. UHL's Ireland trip only required 60K.

They do seem to flock after each other. Not sure if that is "monkey see, monkey do", or the same aggregator is calling on them all and pitching the same places due to some promotion from the host country.

They do seem to flock after each other. Not sure if that is "monkey see, monkey do", or the same aggregator is calling on them all and pitching the same places due to some promotion from the host country.

Travel agencies get deals on the same stuff.

225k fe production for a convention is outrageous in a 12 mth period. Also crazy they count med supps same as FE, most carriers count FE 2 for 1. There will be 4 agents there, 5 tops.

The way I have been feeling lately, there would not be much chance of making SNL's trip.. However, my wife said she wouldn't go to Thailand even if I won. Seems she is a little nervous about going to a terrorist destination.. :err:

Cool! If the award ceremony was too bad you could take a Bunch of people home with you and get the party going there.

I couldn't stomach half of them for 3 days, damn sure ain't gonna invite them to my favorite titty bar joint having them shop talk in my ear while I'm trying to watch "Phoenix" get her jig on....

Back