Transamerica Messed Up SS Card Date Apr. 3

I'm impressed!!! Transamerica made good on anyone that was NSF for the mistake, they credited them with the premium for the month, free money.

That was a very expensive mistake they made.

Did they also pay the NSF charges? That's the only way there could be free money.

I'm impressed!!! Transamerica made good on anyone that was NSF for the mistake, they credited them with the premium for the month, free money.

That was a very expensive mistake they made.

its not free money, it only gets policyholders money back to where it would be without the mistake---------not sure reimbursement would qualify as impressive, it what they rightfully should have done-----------anything less would have impacted them very negatively-------------but agree, a very expensive mistake

I've been actually getting emails from Trans lately. It only took me updating my email address 3x.

I get amendment requirements in my email. No NSFs as of yet. But I had a few that were to draft then too. We will see.

I had the NSF email on one of these too. Just thought it was the clients fault, but apparently it wasn't. It was the only SS direct express client I had with them and she had it set up to charge on the 3rd as well, no problems since Jan until now.

Back