Turnkey Website?

I think it depends where you are... in my smaller area, and technology uninclined area of the universe I would say 5-10 a month would be dramatic. I think we get a good one every couple of days with zero marketing effort. doesn't pay the bills as we use it more as a reference point and a way to get people to call us. SO the numbers are more of the people actually taking time to fill out all the forms online, most call. If you are in a larger metro area, you'll have more competition, but, there are more prospects so it should be relative.

I am a firm believer of human capital being your best investment. Work your referral partners primarily, and let your website be a passive source.

We provide a free website for agents in our hierarchy ...but we focus on the Sr Market and Individual Health sales ...try to find an agency that provides something like that for you.

I've been very impressed with what I've seen of InsuranceSplash. They seem to be the poor man's ITC but who knows, maybe the quality is comparable. I think I'll be going with them too.
I'd never heard of them before this thread and I'd looked around a lot. I thought my GoDaddy was up this year, but it's next year(paid for 3 years up front). I've got an extra domain name, so I might not wait until then.

This looks like a much better deal than AgentMethods. It costs less than AM's basic plan(AM's prices have really gone up) and includes more...like SSL and SEO. It looks like AM has better content, but I have my own already so that's not a problem.

I think it depends where you are... in my smaller area, and technology uninclined area of the universe I would say 5-10 a month would be dramatic. I think we get a good one every couple of days with zero marketing effort. doesn't pay the bills as we use it more as a reference point and a way to get people to call us. SO the numbers are more of the people actually taking time to fill out all the forms online, most call. If you are in a larger metro area, you'll have more competition, but, there are more prospects so it should be relative.

I am a firm believer of human capital being your best investment. Work your referral partners primarily, and let your website be a passive source.

Hey, you think the SEO package is worth it with them?

Hey, you think the SEO package is worth it with them?
I focus more on our network nowadays than I do on my retail website so I can't attest to what I think, but I can tell you the feedback I get from our member agencies that use it is positive. Nothing beats word of mouth of course, but this, as I am told by some of our people that use it, it's worth the extra investment.

I focus more on our network nowadays than I do on my retail website so I can't attest to what I think, but I can tell you the feedback I get from our member agencies that use it is positive. Nothing beats word of mouth of course, but this, as I am told by some of our people that use it, it's worth the extra investment.

Thanks for the fast response and opinion.

I've been very impressed with what I've seen of InsuranceSplash. They seem to be the poor man's ITC but who knows, maybe the quality is comparable. I think I'll be going with them too.
@Abrasax I was just looking back over the post here and wanted to mention something you touched on. I could afford to go with ITC and others I don't even care to mention how expensive but I chose insurancesplash for the quality and responsiveness, it just happened to be a much better value than the others I looked at. -unpaid endorser

Back