• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Ugh

If there's one thing I've learned over the years of doing FE, if my head space is negative and my mood is sour, not to even bother. I'm just going to waste leads. I'd be much better off waiting until my focus is in the right spot. I typically stay even keeled....always. This past run has just been miserable. I can phone it in, show up, and yeah, get premium. But if I wait a few days and start fresh, everything will fall back into place.

I just needed to vent......

You are exactly right. When your head ain't in the game it's time to go home. That's something I had to learn too.

So the past 6 work days, I've booked a ton of appointments and done the worst I have in a year. Nothing but tire kicking, dirty, stupid, ignorant, broke ass, time wasting, information grubbing, urine smelling, negative, indecisive, pain in my ass, non - buying, too old, too sick, already covered, time wasting time wasters.

I feel better.

I'm done this week. F**k it. I take the ups and downs like a pro, but these past 6 days were brutal.

Next week will be better.

Gotta love this job.

Stories about agents getting their nads stomped in for a week or more, and surviving through the tough parts to get back on track succeeding, impresses me more than boasting about production.

Stories about agents getting their nads stomped in for a week or more, and surviving through the tough parts to get back on track succeeding, impresses me more than boasting about production.

I guess that just comes with experience. You and I know it's all about the averages. Some months are awesome, some are okay. Some days are great, others suck. I know that the chances of having another **** week after the week I've had is slim....not impossible, but slim. Once you go through a **** storm, you come out the other side and hit your stride again.

I can see how new agents would be completely turned off by that in the beginning, not having the knowledge that it's all par for the course when you're selling FE.

I'm actually not one to ever post something like this or to whine about it, but that's how horrible the past week has been. Just goes to show you, it is what it is.

I guess that just comes with experience. You and I know it's all about the averages. Some months are awesome, some are okay. Some days are great, others suck. I know that the chances of having another **** week after the week I've had is slim....not impossible, but slim. Once you go through a **** storm, you come out the other side and hit your stride again.

I can see how new agents would be completely turned off by that in the beginning, not having the knowledge that it's all par for the course when you're selling FE.

I'm actually not one to ever post something like this or to whine about it, but that's how horrible the past week has been. Just goes to show you, it is what it is.

Love your attitude. Attitude means so much in this business.

Keep on plugging away. Just take a look at all your friends grinding out the old 9 to 5 for $20 an hour and realize how great you have it. Every once in a while, I have to readjust myself as well, as this job can be a downer at times.

Keep on plugging away. Just take a look at all your friends grinding out the old 9 to 5 for $20 an hour and realize how great you have it. Every once in a while, I have to readjust myself as well, as this job can be a downer at times.

Yeah sand good luck finding a job that pays close to twenty bucks an hour.

So the past 6 work days, I've booked a ton of appointments and done the worst I have in a year. Nothing but tire kicking, dirty, stupid, ignorant, broke ass, time wasting, information grubbing, urine smelling, negative, indecisive, pain in my ass, non - buying, too old, too sick, already covered, time wasting time wasters.

I feel better.

I'm done this week. F**k it. I take the ups and downs like a pro, but these past 6 days were brutal.

Next week will be better.

Gotta love this job.

Other than that, what's the problem? Seriously, we've all had those weeks, man. One day at a time. Clear your head, or have the beer, and re-focus. You're very close to some "yes's" now my friend.

Happened to me this week....only wrote $2600:mad: I wanted a lot more:1biggrin:

Back