Unable to reach Transamerica (Vanguard annuity)

Dave73

I am an individual account holder of an annuity that was previously serviced by Vanguard and is now serviced by Transamerica. I am having serious problems contacting Transamerica. I have submitted a transaction request on one of their forms, in writing, delivered by Fedex, however, this form has not been acted on (online access shows the requested transaction has not been processed after several business days.)

I am not able to reach Transamerica on their call center number (800-462-2391) - I remain on hold until either the system disconnects or I give up (after several hours on hold.)

I am not able to reach Transamerica by e-mail at [email protected]; e-mails to this address are not answered.

I am not able to reach Transamerica via their online "contact us" (the response is always "Error Something went wrong. Your message has NOT been sent. Please try again."

How do I address this issue? My transaction request has time sensitivity and from what I am told when I call Transamerica corporate office is that this (vanguard transferred annuity) department is solely responsible, yet is completely unresponsive.

Any help/advice greatly appreciated!

Try 1-800-238-4302 or 1-800-735-5433 . Your looking at min 30 min to 1 hr hold time .

Try 1-800-238-4302 or 1-800-735-5433 . Your looking at min 30 min to 1 hr hold time .

Same amount of time on the life side of things... I think they compiled all that agent feed back they are always after and decided that longer hold times would help the agent force. :unsure:

Latest posts

Back