Unknown Company

J.R.

Guru
1000 Post Club
Texas
I talked with a prospective client who was pitched by a representative of United HealthCare Workers East located at http://www.1199seiu.org/members/benefits/ selling group plans.

I could not find any information on their website about their plans and it appears they have some health benefits as part of their organization. Anybody have some info on this organization and their plans? Thanks.

-J.R.

Sounds a little like the "unknown comic" of yesteryear! Sorry. Maybe somebody else can help.

uktop.jpg

Last edited:
unlicensed health insurance scam.......run......or could be a true group for nurses......what does your client do......

Last edited:
unlicensed health insurance scam.......run......or could be a true group for nurses......what does your client do......

United Healthcare is a union that represents health care workers that presumably offers some type of health care benefits to its members as part of being a member. You have to dig down another level to see what those benefits are and which carriers, if any, are involved but I don't think they purport to be a carrier. The "healthcare" in their name refers to the nature of the work that their members do.

My thought anyway.

Winter

Back