[Updated And Revamped for 2015!]: Succeed in the Final Expense Life Insurance Business with Final Ex

Greetings:

I have linked a Video Interview I did with my client Michael out of Tennessee, who has had great success in the Mentorship Program.

His success is unique as he has not spent a single dime on leads, and has generated $25,000AP in 10 weeks, simply by working his existing book of Medicare clients.

The video is below -- enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this something you are still doing? How would it work being that I am on the eastern side of Virginia? Are ride alongs and proper training really feasible?

Is this something you are still doing? How would it work being that I am on the eastern side of Virginia? Are ride alongs and proper training really feasible?

Absolutely.

Most of my agents are contiguous to Tennessee, but I have had agents from Texas, New York, and Florida drive/fly in to train and ride-along with me.

It is well worth the investment, and probably the most beneficial thing a new agent can do.

Good stuff here guys. I have personally dealt with David online as well as in person in the industry. A stand up guy and an honest guy. Great program.

Hi Dave, I am in Gallatin Tn. North of Nashville. New to Tennessee from Michigan, but not new to the industry. Would like to chat with you

Hi Dave, I am in Gallatin Tn. North of Nashville. New to Tennessee from Michigan, but not new to the industry. Would like to chat with you

Hi Laying3:

Please go to Contact | Feagentmentor.com and enter your information to contact me.

Greater Nashville is a fine area to work, and have 4 successful, consistent final expense agents working the area, with several more coming on full time at the beginning of the year.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Best,
Dave

Latest posts

Back