Vector Leads to Back Commissions!

onefastpony

Guru
100+ Post Club
I had a vector from F&G from last year for $1500 that I recently paid off. It wasn't for lack of trying to pay it off earlier but with the low commission that I was on at EFES and the money left over was my overhead and running my household it took a while to pay the vector off.

I just checked my account as I do every morning and Lo $ Behold I just had a deposit for commissions from F&G for $1300!!!

So, if you have a vector with a company does that company hold your unearned commissions in an escrow account until you pay the vector off?

To say the least it was a nice little surprise this morning.

I had a vector from F&G from last year for $1500 that I recently paid off. It wasn't for lack of trying to pay it off earlier but with the low commission that I was on at EFES and the money left over was my overhead and running my household it took a while to pay the vector off.

I just checked my account as I do every morning and Lo $ Behold I just had a deposit for commissions from F&G for $1300!!!

So, if you have a vector with a company does that company hold your unearned commissions in an escrow account until you pay the vector off?

Dude, thats awesome! Take that positiveness and go kill it this week.

Having never been vectored I really don't quite understand.

F&G owed you $1,300 commission but didn't pay it until you cleared a $1,500 debt? Wouldn't it been easier to just ask you for $200?

Rick

That is too simple for a life insurance company to understand.....

I used them many years ago for a $100K annuity. The former carrier needed the transfer re-sent. When I called F&G they hadn't a clue what I even was asking. The FMO was even less help.

I did use them about 5 years ago for a couple of ROP term plans for a couple that would have been rated elsewhere.

Real PITA carrier.

Rick

When did EFES ever have F&G?

When did EFES ever have F&G?

I didn't have my F&G with EFES. Before I started doing FE part time August of last year I was working with a P&C shop. I partnered with a P&C shop because he said that he would open his book to me and he would be my GA on the life products. I picked up F&G through him. Needless to say, after eight months partnering with him he never opened up his book for me to cross sell even though I was bringing in about fifteen leads a week for his P&C business. These leads were people that I would meet throughout the day from business owners to just auto. So I left in August.

Back