Vector Report

I have 2 Vector hits. Are there any FE companies that will contract with me? Need a new contract.

I don't know. But I doubt an upline would recruit you based off a vague post like this.

It's like saying, "I had a bad debt that I didn't take care of, but don't worry, it won't happen again..."

What worries do you speak of then JD Easy

----------

Well, one carrier just decided to pull out of final expense altogether. The other one had such horrible service. I just feel awful about owing them money right now.

----------

Well, one carrier just decided to pull out of final expense altogether. The other one had such horrible service. I just feel awful about owing them money right now.

How did the carrier pulling out cause a vector? Are you saying if they were still in the market your new sales would have covered the lapses and not takes? If so your sales with your new carrier should allow you to pay them back.

----------

I just meant that you may have 99 problems but having uplines recruit you won't be one of them.

I would bet you have already been contacted? Am I right?

What worries do you speak of then JD Easy ---------- Well, one carrier just decided to pull out of final expense altogether. The other one had such horrible service. I just feel awful about owing them money right now.

Hope it's not Forethought. I wrote one Supp with them and the guy went to a MA plan I got a charge back. That's the only business I've written with them.

Latest posts

Back