Visiting from Another State

That is a completely different issue. The owner does not have to be in the same state as the insured. In that case, you just need to know if the company wants you to use the insured's state or the owner's state.

The question here is when someone signs an application while outside their state of residence, which is a much bigger deal. The main reason it is done is to get around licensing requirements: the agent's, the company's or the product's.

you're right that it is a different issue...just putting that info. out there to help others.

That is a completely different issue. The owner does not have to be in the same state as the insured. In that case, you just need to know if the company wants you to use the insured's state or the owner's state.

The question here is when someone signs an application while outside their state of residence, which is a much bigger deal. The main reason it is done is to get around licensing requirements: the agent's, the company's or the product's.
Thats true. I am not getting a license in another state just to write a family member an app.

I also recently contacted UoO, in regards to their Children's Whole Life and they said that grandparent could be in application state and grandkid(s) in another state.

I do quite a few of these apps along with the FE sale.

I know that you like that product bboman23! :biggrin:

Just got done taking about those with agent guy 5 in the hotel. I love those apps

What sucks is there's no renewals on moo's kids whole life and the brochure doesn't even mention the kid can add $30k of guaranteed coverage at I believe age 30,33 and 36 to have $120k max coverage . I think it works like that way.

What sucks is there's no renewals on moo's kids whole life and the brochure doesn't even mention the kid can add $30k of guaranteed coverage at I believe age 30,33 and 36 to have $120k max coverage . I think it works like that way.

You forgot age 39. A total of 150k max. Why do you need the brochure to explain that to the client? The agent guide explains it pretty clearly.

I agree that renewals would be nice.

One of my companies used to sell child term to 25 plans $10,000 @ $20 and $20,000 @ $40. Annual. No renewals. I wrote and AOR'd every one I could. I am still converting (6 Xs face) and rewriting these. Like a child rider terming out it is a very warm lead. Some of these 25 year old are married and or parents now. Which means larger policies, coverage for the spouses more child riders. Quoting the in laws. Not to mention I am able to have the same conversation with the parents again. While not renewals in the traditional sense these policies are still paying me.

Back