• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Wally World Meets Snoopy

I tend to agree with you and Rearden. Same market calling an 800# off of a commercial during Judge Judy. Or sending in a half dozen FE cards.

Ditto. If you buy your Life Insurance at WalMart, you are (by definition) not a sophisticated buyer. You probably are, or soon will be, in the typical FE demographic anyway.

I think the smart FE agent views it as leverage instead of competition .

Walmart Life insurance is like Bankers, United American, and Lincoln Heritage. Great replacement opportunities.

Southpaw would be super cheap beer. Think Natty Light but even worse. Basically it is so you can be drinking beer versus malt liquor.

I didn't think it got any lower than natty....

Rick introduced me to it. He is still slumming it up with just one client while you get to live the High Life with two.

IMO, the biggest single problem with this program will be people buying the card but failing to call in. I'm sure the lawsuits will fly over this.

4401.jpg

I think it's good for agents. I agree with Dave. There's more to this though than meets the eye. I haven't bought a card yet to see what happens when ya call in or had the product to see what I start receiving in the mail but to think that this is just some sorta simple little program they have going on would be complete ignorance. There's more to this than what is being mentioned on here.

Saw this on another thread...only a matter of time before they start selling caskets and cars in Walmart.

Cory said:
Saw this on another thread...only a matter of time before they start selling caskets and cars in Walmart.

U can order caskets online from walm.com

I don't know about others, but some of the toughest people to close on life insurance are the blue-collar 20- and 30-something year old males (who are also common WalMart customers). They have a wife, kids, mortgage, everything that screams for life, and yet they often have this "just kick some dirt on me when I die" attitude. Maybe some of the older shoppers will buy, but I don't see the younger ones doing it.

Back