Want to Sell Annuties

Chuck and Charpress, Thanx for the responses but I believe that I can leverage my talents to duplicate my efforts and make even more through my agents' sales.

Jason, I will give you a call and if you have time to help, we can talk about my situation. I live in NC, but will relocate almost anywhere if the opportunity is right. From past experience, I can add $3,000,000+/month in new business every month. I hope you don't mind my personal phone call.

Thanx again.

Mark-

Thanks for the link luv! Really appreciate it. For inquiring minds...I am a girl (not always a lady-lol) and a mom. Have to say, you guys in this forum are funny guys to just sit back, watch and learn from!

Catching up with the blog. Any thoughts feel free. Just basically trying to get some info out there because I get so many training oriented questions from agents right down to "what is an annuity anyway?"

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!

Chris :1cute:

Working on my own is gratifying and can also get lonely. I have to rely on myself for accurate info. If I could have found an agency with management who were as caring as me, I would go to work there. They do exist. However it is still a JOB. Not everyone is cut out to work on their own and that's ok.

Contact Darry@ Network Ins in Florida.800-662-5080 x 240. Maybe he could help and you'd be living in a nice area.

Personally, I would rather work with agents than with the general public.

Chuck and Charpress, Thanx for the responses but I believe that I can leverage my talents to duplicate my efforts and make even more through my agents' sales.

Jason, I will give you a call and if you have time to help, we can talk about my situation. I live in NC, but will relocate almost anywhere if the opportunity is right. From past experience, I can add $3,000,000+/month in new business every month. I hope you don't mind my personal phone call.

Thanx again.
I do not mind a personal call at all here is my contact information
832-247-2190 cell
800-926-9206 ext 176 office

Back