• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Web-based Multi Seat Dialer, Same Bucket of Leads

:)

Sounds like we're talking about two different purposes.

SalesDialers.com will accept leads from outside sources and does allows for drip e-mail marketing directly from the system. It also does keep track of notes and lets the user flag what state each lead is at, including scheduling callbacks.

For more info on their features you can check it out here:
SalesDialers Solution Features I Advantages of Power Dialing Solutions

Are you promoting Inside Sales? If not, you might want to give SalesDialers a try. They're likely less expensive and probably even have some features Inside Sales doesn't have.

Not at all promoting Inside Sales, I have just used them in the past and they were awesome. When I was working for a company who had the money to pay for it lol. My business doesn't at this point in time. Just started year 2 on my own. I will check out SalesDialers. Are you promoting them? ;)

Not at all promoting Inside Sales, I have just used them in the past and they were awesome. When I was working for a company who had the money to pay for it lol.

A lot of dialer companies are that way. They cater to businesses with larger budgets.

My business doesn't at this point in time. Just started year 2 on my own. I will check out SalesDialers. Are you promoting them? ;)

I am most definitely promoting SalesDialers.com :) In all fairness, I did promote them before I was an affiliate with them, but I do know more about them now.

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Happy New Years everybody and hope 2012 is off to a great start for you![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Every now and again we at SalesDialers like to chime in just to clarify details about our system so you can make educated decisions about your options. And there are plenty of options out there and plenty of business for every dialer. First, let me say that safesoft, mojo and others are all good solutions. Unfortunately, no dialer is going to have every feature you want as each person has different needs, but you can come pretty close.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]SalesDialers' dialer isn't actually a vici-based dialer...[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]...it's our own technology we developed i.e. a power dialer on steroids. We actually built our dialer from the ground up and don't resell someone else's dialer... we are constantly improving it. Amongst our many features one of our biggest selling points is that we have a easy-to-use interface for people of all computer literacy levels that translates to a shorter learning and quicker sales. And for this reason we actually have our dialer in many small call centers where agents can share campaigns. We are adding several exciting enhancements to the dialer for those needing a “round robin” type environment, where all agents call off one campaign.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]In regards to leaving an automated voice mail...[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]...there is no system on the market that 100% of the time will accurately detect a voicemail's beep AND leave your prerecorded voice mail in it's “entirety.” Some dialers advertise this and some customers are finding this is not the case... the hard way. Our sales people have a sales background and we know that one call can be a sale that could possibly buy your leads for a month. We want 100% deliverability of your voice mail recordings and waiting the extra 5 seconds to hear the beep and press the button is in our opinion a small price to pay. You can talk to live people while those recordings are being dropped into voice mail. Additionally, you can change the number of lines you're calling on the fly, the number of times the phone rings and you always have the option to hang up on that call at the click of a button. And for a lot of industries... you definitely get more callbacks if no voice mail is dropped. You never know if the message is broken because you can not hear the message on the persons answering machine.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]For your real-time LIVE lead alerts...[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]...our dialer DOES notify you instantly when your real-time LIVE leads our loaded into the dialer from your Internet lead vendor. You have the ability to click and call these leads instantly as well as add them to a new or existing campaign. You have all the lead information right in front of you and we can integrate with any Internet Lead vendor via API integration. We don't give you the option to schedule that call later as who knows what will happen and if you will be available, but you can go back and use “click-to-call” and call that LIVE lead instantly whenever you want.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]No better time than the present...[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]...to introduce some exciting things happening at SalesDialers in the next 4-6 weeks. We are introducing a scaled-down “LITE” version of the dialer where you can get all of our features and can call at 1, 2 or 3 lines at a time at a much lower monthly cost instead of the full version. On the other side of the coin we're introducing a professional version for larger call centers with the “round robin” environment. And there are a couple things we can't talk about just yet that are on the cutting edge so stay tuned.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Just remember...for one LOW price you get UNLIMITED minutes, ALL our features, NO contract and... SalesDialers[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]is easy to use![/FONT]

Back