Website Start-Up. Pay Someone or Do It Yourself?

I have several websites. SEO was done by two people and although I did get some benefit the real "pop" was when I asked Brook Jolley to help me a few weeks ago.

My Medicare site did pretty well but now I'm on the first page for more than 10 terms. I'm getting 5 leads a day and I'm reaching almost all of them. In the past 10 days I've set up at least 20 enrollments for AEP just from my website.

Contact Brook at [email protected]. He also posts here as ksigmtsu.

Rick

Last edited:
Brook is like a machine! I think this is a picture of him...

pic2.jpg

I have several websites. SEO was done by two people and although I did get some benefit the real "pop" was when I asked Brook Jolley to help me a few weeks ago.

My Medicare site did pretty well but now I'm on the first page for more than 10 terms. I'm getting 5 leads a day and I'm reaching almost all of them. In the past 10 days I've set up at least 20 enrollments for AEP just from my website.

Contact Brook at [email protected]. He also posts here as ksigmtsu.

Rick

Did he actually build the site or just help you improve your results? Sounds like you are having great success.

Last edited:
Did he actually build the site or just help you improve your results? Sounds like you are having great success.

The site and graphics were built. Brook rewrote it and changed the blog so that google would see it (the former SEO did not do this).

I'm sure some of the succes is due to what happened in the past. Last Nov., after SEO was previously done, I was getting 20 hits a day. Now I'm getting 50-70. Pretty sure Brook my site's "value" by 2-3X.

I have always spoken highly of everyone that has helped me with my site. It took awhile to learn of their faults but I never questioned competency. I now have changed my mind.

Brook does not charge an arm and a leg and actually does what he says. I hope we don't hear from any SEO guru's to turn this into a fight club thread.

Rick

The site and graphics were built. Brook rewrote it and changed the blog so that google would see it (the former SEO did not do this).

I'm sure some of the succes is due to what happened in the past. Last Nov., after SEO was previously done, I was getting 20 hits a day. Now I'm getting 50-70. Pretty sure Brook my site's "value" by 2-3X.

I have always spoken highly of everyone that has helped me with my site. It took awhile to learn of their faults but I never questioned competency. I now have changed my mind.

Brook does not charge an arm and a leg and actually does what he says. I hope we don't hear from any SEO guru's to turn this into a fight club thread.

Rick

Forgive my uneducated question, but what exactly does rewriting a site consist of? I guess my real question is whether or not Brook builds a site from the ground up?, and if so I will certainly be contacting him shortly.

Forgive my uneducated question, but what exactly does rewriting a site consist of? I guess my real question is whether or not Brook builds a site from the ground up?, and if so I will certainly be contacting him shortly.

I'm not his sales agent!:twitchy:

Send him an email with your phone number and I'm sure he'll call.

Rick

I had a web guy from before that claims he has optimized as much as he could but it's up to me to have attractive content. Already, i talked to agentmethods and they are giving me tips firsthand on how to draw more attention to keywords. I will try Brook and see what can be offered.

Thanks again guys

www.thirdlakefinancialcorporation.com

Our company is focused on cheap/gurrellia marketing. We pay a low-flat monthly rate for our website guy and SEO. So far it hasn't been very productive. I glanced at plans like Intuit.com which looks to be easy to use and self starting for a cheap rate.

Does anyone use Intuit or any similar easy to use website creation sites??

If so, which ones?

www.thirdlakefinancialcorporation.com

There are website providers who specialize in doing websites for the Insurance Industry, they have the content and insurance company information that you can package into your site. I would not cut corners on a website, but would pay a little more to do it right. My website has a listing of website vendors who specialize in doing websites for Insurance Agencies.

Back