Weekend Lead Generation / Sales Testing . . .

They get 5 fresh D2D Leads twice a week + cheap aged leads their 1st two weeks after Training. Each issued policy = 1 fresh D2D Lead + with each $20 in monthly premium - they get 1 fresh D2D Lead . . .

Keep in mind - these aren't Independent Agents. They will be happy making $150+ a day. Once they realize they can make more money being Independent - most will move on to a street level contract . . .
Dude! They are independent contractors or they are employees.. They can't be both. :nah:

To make it easier - i'll just reply in the quote . . .

This isn't my first rodeo with a call center selling FE . . .

If you had a call center before, why did you shut it down?

I wish that I hadn't. But - started selling apples, oranges, banannas, etc - lost focus and stopped selling . . . After we stopped selling - debt rollup killed me and I actually left the industry.

We have a unique way of handling Charge Backs for producing Agents. I'm no stranger to debt rollup.

And, my guess you are still going to be very good friends with it!

We learned from our mistakes. Only selling FE now - nothing else.

They won't be able to "roll" any present client for 36 months due to our non-circumvent agreement. Plus - you assume there would be a "better carrier" . . .

There is no way you will prevent agents from rolling business for 36 months no matter what you put in the contract. ,,, There is always a "better carrier".

With our Agreement - they agree not to solicit any policy holder that they wrote with us during their stay with us and for 36 months after . . . Will be hard to enforce - but we could. Non-Circumvents and Non-Solicitation agreements are very enforceable. No competes - not so much . . .

They are 1099 Contractors and have an Agent relationship with the Carrier. We pay them bonuses, etc through a W2 based solely on performance. They are a commissioned only - not hourly / salary. We do pay taxes on earned income that they receive direct from us . . .

Then why make them W2 and have the added expense of FICA, Unemployment Insurance, Worker's Comp. etc.? 1099 the bonuses also.

Since we require certain actions from them - ie: come to work at x time, only sell for x Carrier, only use our office, etc - they have to be W2 contractors for the portion we pay them. Since they are Commission Only - in Georgia - we aren't liable for UE nor WC. FICA and Taxes - yes.

They get 5 fresh D2D Leads twice a week + cheap aged leads their 1st two weeks after Training. Each issued policy = 1 fresh D2D Lead + with each $20 in monthly premium - they get 1 fresh D2D Lead . . .

Keep in mind - these aren't Independent Agents. They will be happy making $150+ a day. Once they realize they can make more money being Independent - most will move on to a street level contract . . .
You keep saying they are NOT independent but they are 1099, this is again wrong. No one is happy making 3K a month.WOW 10 leads a week and aged leads this is a set up waiting to fail. 10 less a week is enough leads for a F2F agent to fail let alone a telesales dude. They will NOT sell 1 per day with your set up I guarantee it. But this isn't your first Rodeo. Everyone who does telesales and has tried it is laughing at your posts, your being blind by your own ego.

He doesn't know what he is doing. Doesn't matter if they are contracted direct to carrier if they are in his office they are his employees. People just don't know what they don't know.

They actually have a 1099 relationship with the Carrier - not us. The Bonuses, if any, that we pay them - are paid direct to them and they are issued a W2 . . . It's easier that way.

You keep saying they are NOT independent but they are 1099, this is again wrong. No one is happy making 3K a month.WOW 10 leads a week and aged leads this is a set up waiting to fail. 10 less a week is enough leads for a F2F agent to fail let alone a telesales dude. They will NOT sell 1 per day with your set up I guarantee it. But this isn't your first Rodeo. Everyone who does telesales and has tried it is laughing at your posts, your being blind by your own ego.

If they choose to come sell from the Call Center - they in essence aren't Independent. Because they agree not to have appointments with any other Carrier while working with us.

Our typical Agent should sell 2 policies a week at an avg of $60 monthly per policy - Part Time - 4 days a week - 4 hours a day . . . 1st Year Commission - 6 month Advance - with Bonus - that should be close to $540 a week - for 16 hours of work . . . $30+ an hour . . .

If they stick around - they will earn $30 per month for month's 7 thru 12 - which after deducting a 25% chargeback - they may have 42 accts paying $30 -or- an additional $1260 a month + Bonus.

We'll just have to see . . .

Back